Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have a new Look!



K, so anyone who knows me might be shocked by this, but probably shouldn't be. After 29 years of having the same hair style, I decided it was time for a change! Every show that I've ever had to wear a wig for was always a thrill for me to experience a different hair style. So I decided to start my own collection of wigs. I've always had a flare for the dramatic and am so excited about this. The first in my future collection, I found this one and cried when I put it on. I fell that in love with the look that quickly. I've had a really great response from my friends here and have had so much fun showing it off! I'm just excited to be updating my look and feel a little more fashionable. I'm still very much attached to my real hair and the uniqueness that it gives my appearance. I just love changing things up and being able to decide what hair style I'd like to choose each day. So Much Fun!!!!!

5 comments:

Tarin said...

Brandy, you look beautiful! I love it! I'm so excited for you.

Hope I get to see you soon...

Jenni said...

Wow! That IS really cute. How fun.

Kriss & Jenni said...

I just love your new look!!! I almost do a double take everytime I see you to make sure it is really you.

Nate and Liss said...

That's so fun! You look really good (As usual) with that new 'do!

Kale said...

You look awesome but then again it doesn't matter what your hair looks like you are just beautiful.