Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kids Are So Funny Sometimes

I just have to tell this story. Genny is two an a half years old now. She is very smart and full of fun personality. But like most two year olds, she likes to test us sometimes. A while ago at the dinner table Genny was just pitching fit after fit. I got such headache and Bart was at his wits end too. We both had to walk away from the table out of sheer frustration. I came back into the room a few minutes later and found Genny doing something strange with her face and hand. She had her finger pointed and was poking at the air with a scrunched up face. She kept pretending to poke as she grunted as though it were taking all of her might to do so. I called Bart in to show him what she was doing. I then asked Genny what she was doing. She continued to poke as she growled, "I pushing your buttons!"
Sigh, needless to say we couldn't stop laughing for a while. A long while!

4 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

That's too cute!

Kale said...

She is just too cute! I miss her and you

Kriss & Jenni said...

I got a good laugh from that!! Thanks for sharing the fun!

Jenni said...

Hilarious! She is too smart. I can just picture her angrily 'pushing your buttons'.