Thursday, September 9, 2010

AnnaBelle


AnnaBelle has made some very exciting and amazing strides since turning two. Now almost three she has a new sense of maturity and is finally almost through her potty-training! As she watches Genny go to school she gets excited and asks when it will be her turn. Anna is getting more familiar with her letters and numbers and can memorize songs very quickly! Definitely a singer!
I have found a new sense of connection with Anna. She is a very strong willed little girl and can be hard to handle sometimes. But I'm learning new parenting skills through her. The most important one I've learned is to really listen to and hear her. I've also learned to create time to just be with her. It's true what they say about middle children. They don't get as much attention. I don't know why, I just have recognized that it's true. So I make a conscious effort to be in the moment with her every chance I get. She is building trust in me as I do this and has become more teachable and obedient. I'm so proud of her. She is a beautiful girl with a sweet loving spirit. I love my AnnaBelle!

No comments: