Friday, March 6, 2009

The results are in!!

I haven't done much talking about the pregnancy thus far. To be honest, I haven't really felt all that chatty about being pregnant since I've been non-stop sick for the past twenty weeks! Also, pregnancy has become somewhat of a routine for me considering I'm having my third child within our three and a half years of marriage. But today was an extremely exciting day for us! We went in for our twenty week ultra sound and got the news of what sex the baby is. This is our third and final pregnancy so with two beautiful daughters we were of course hoping for the chance to add a son to our little family. How blessed we are that we are going to be having just that. A SON!!

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Wahooo! That is fabulous and we are so excited for you.

Kriss & Jenni said...

Yeah!!! Congrats on it being a boy!

Nate and Liss said...

Cool!!! Are you going to name him Prince Charming to go with the girls??!

McKrola Family said...

Waaaahhooooo!

The Clawsons said...

so much fun! boys are such fun to have around. not sure if you got my comment a few posts ago, but lets get together!

Jane K said...

Congratulations Brandy!! It's so good to hear from you. Send me your personal email so that we can catch up.

Nick/Syd said...

Yay! I am so happy you guys are going to get a boy! This is awesome! Hope you are doing good, and feeling ok! Love ya!!