Sunday, November 23, 2008

Funny Times with Scripture Time

We were having family scripture time the other night. We have started doing it the way we learned at Benson and Tonya’s house where I (Bart) read a couple of words and Genny repeats them as best she can. We were reading the last chapter of 3 Nephi. I read the first verse:

1 Hearken, O ye Gentiles, and hear the words of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, which he hath commanded me that I should speak concerning you, for, behold he commandeth me that I should write, saying:

Genny helped me with the second:

2 Turn, Turn, all ye, all ye, Gentiles, Gentiles, from your, from your, wicked ways; wicked ways; and repent, and repent, of your, of your, evil doings, evil doings, of your, of your, lyings, and tigers

(and bears, Oh my!). It took me about three minutes to catch my breath from laughing so hard! So what do we learn from this? Who cares, it was super funny!!

6 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

That's funny!

Stephanie said...

LOL-That is a great moment! FUN! See you guys in a few days! HOORAH!

Taylor Family said...

Wow, that is hilarious, even if I do say so myself! Ha, I crack myself up!

Kale said...

What a funny girl! Happy Birthday on Saturday Bart sorry BYU lost!

Carl and Bonnie Taylor said...

FUNNEEEE!

Stephanie said...

...and it shows she was listening to the words!