Monday, January 18, 2010

New Hairstyles!

So, these past three days have produced two new hairstyles in our house. First AnnaBelle had her first haircut ever on Saturday. I was soooo proud of her as she sat perfectly still for Misty (of Misty Dorman Salon). Although she was still and very well behaved, she was silently crying the whole time as big huge tears rolled down her cheeks. It was so precious, I was almost in tears! I couldn't tell if she was scared or sad to be cutting her hair. She never did tell me. But I'm so happy with how cute her hair turned out. I had it all in curls for church yesterday. It was absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately, I did not get pictures of it then. But here are some of her before, during and after her hair cut.

BEFORE

DURING

AFTER Isn't she ADORABLE!?

And then there's me!! I'm so excited because January means new wig for Brandy!! So I went with long, wavy, and red this time. I love it! We figured a wig every year saves us at least three to four hundred dollars a year when compared to the average spending a gal with average hair spends per year on cuts, color, and styling. Since I'm not an average girl with average hair...
I've been chomping at the bit to get my new wig for the last few weeks, and finally I have it!


BEFORE

AFTER (last year's wig)

AFTER, AFTER

7 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

I LOVE the long hair on you! Very different and cute! AnnaBelle's hair turned out adorable!

Tarin said...

You both look fantastic. I do LOVE the long hair. Now I want some!

Catrina Poulson said...

Brandy, the red hair looks so great with your complexion. Gorgeous!!!

Amy Jenks said...

Wow and wow! Annabelle's haircut is precious. That's too cute (and a little sad) about her silent tears. What a sweet little girl.
Your hair looks GORGEOUS! I love the color and the length on you. How fun!

Beth said...

Oh my heck, the long hair is sexy!!!

Amy B. Jones said...

You both look so great!!!!

Amber said...

Oh my gosh Brandy!!! I LOVE it. YOu look gorgeous. You look kind of like Rachel McAdams in the NOtebook!!! :)