Friday, January 8, 2010

How Much Do You Spend at Your Store?



So, I went shopping today. With prices being on the rise and the economy totally bombing, it can be hard to live on a food budget. But I'm excited to report that I have a store in my area that saves my food budget life all the time. Imagine what you might spend on the above lot of groceries at say walmart, or safeway, smith's, and so on. I have come out of walmart with about the same items having spent about $120 or more. Yay for me that Buy Low is around. I know a lot of people around here think that Buylow is "slummin' it shopping" but next time you get exactly everything here for less than $75 bucks, call me. That's right $75!!! I'm blown away every time I check out there that my bill is always at least $20 to sometimes $40 bucks less than what I'm expecting. LOVE IT!!!!

5 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

Yeah! Go Brandy! That's a really good deal with all the fresh vegetables and meat! It's such a good feeling when stretching dollars.

Jenni said...

Wow that is awesome! I wish we had that store around here. So what for 'slummin' it. We don't need to pay extra for atmosphere!

Beth said...

Okay that's it I'm going to have to try it, I've been just too lazy to drive to provo- like it's an hour drive- oh brother! Okay you motivated me I'm going to go there next shopping trip :)

Heather Whitworth said...

You go Girl!

Kriss & Jenni said...

Way to save money!! I need to do better at shopping! Guess I better get some coupons or go to Buy Low!