Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Costumes

Here are the girls in their costumes. We went trick or treating all over our ward. The girls said "Go Cougars, Happy Halloween" all night long. We missed having Mom and Alex with us. They are in Pendleton OR with Brandy's family for the weekend.





Anna wasn't into it until her bucket was full. I couldn't get her to let me help her carry the very heavy loot, ever.








Genny was a pro at it, so she nearly ran from house to house. I had to tell her "Wait for Anna" about 100 times. After we got home, a trick or treater came to our door dressed just like Genny!

I carried a bucket around with the cameras in it and people kept giving me candy to 'give to Alex'. Whatever, that is all going into my belly.

4 comments:

Nate and Liss said...

LOVE those girls! So cute! Makes me want to jump in the car and drive right over to see them. Glad they got to spend time with their dad. You did a great job getting them ready!

Catrina Poulson said...

glad they had a good time! I would totally keep all the candy too, he will just get it a few hours later when you feed him! ;)

Unknown said...

lol I take a "candy tax" from my toddlers halloween candy to compensate me for the driving, dressing, and dealing with his candy high after the event - comes out to about 75% of his take... ;)

Caitlynn said...

Aww they are so cute!! sounds like you had fun. =) great job!!!