Friday, October 16, 2009

3 Months Went by Fast!


So, the last time I posted, I wasn't sure if I was really in labor. Turns out I totally was. I labored at home for about 11 hours total, then went in to the hospital, had an epidural this time, and baby Alexander was born a few hours later. He was 7 lbs 7 oz and 19 inches long. He is now over 10 lbs and 23 inches long! He's been an awesome baby. So full of sunshine and smiles. He smiles and coos at anyone who talks to him. Out of all the baby deliveries this has been my easiest and the easiest and fastest recovery as well.

The girls have adjusted nicely. They love their little brother. Genny has an especially strong bond with him. She sings to him when he cries and he always calms and coos for her. She can make him smile more than the rest of us. It's really enchanting to watch.

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Caitlynn said...

He is so cute. I am so happy for you all. I think its great that you all are doing very well and are bonding too. love you all!

Unknown said...

love the pics, congrats on your beautiful baby boy!