Friday, January 9, 2009

Catching Up!

So here we are in a new year and I am way behind on my postings! Thank you Bart for making sure we at least got Christmas documented on our blog. So here is a recap and excuses for my lack of postings. First, my gall bladder problem came back with a vengeance. I have had several attacks and one that took me to the ER again. I'm also PREGNANT! As great as that is, it has brought me to a life of living on the couch, eating crackers, and hugging a large bowl while watching my two little ones destroy the family room. I haven't been able to do much of anything for the last several weeks until now. I'm feeling different now that the end of my first trimester is in sight. Therefore, I'm trying to return to some normal activities. It's nice feeling more than just half alive again! So the dates might not match the activities but here's to catching up!

3 comments:

Amy Jenks said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Sorry you've had so many problems though. I hope you feel better soon.

Kriss & Jenni said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Let me know if you need anything or just to take the kids for a bit.

Jenni said...

I'm sorry you've had it sooo rough. I hope things get back to normal soon (well, better than NORMAL) Who is the other Jenni who posted? I've never seen another one spelled the same.