Monday, October 27, 2008

We are a Happy Family


Genevieve is learning many of the Nursery songs. She is very good at repeating and memorizing lyrics. One of my favorites that she and I sing is We Are a Happy Family.
I sing "I love" she fills in the name, usually with her own, then when I get to "we love" she fills in another name, AnnaBelle or Daddy. Then she sings the last line "we are a happy family". I love teaching my daughters how important it is to love and appreciate one another. My dream has always been to have children that were really best friends. I'm thankful to be the mother of two amazing girls and the wife of one amazing man. Like everyone else we have our challenges and struggles. But holding strong to our faith in our Saviour and our love for each other no matter what trials we encounter, we really are a happy family.

I love DADDY he loves me,
We love OUR GIRLS yessiree,
They love us and so you see,
We are a HAPPY FAMILY!

2 comments:

McKrola Family said...

Very Cute!

Kale said...

Why yes you do have two adorable and sweet little girls and with a mom like you they are bound to be amazing singers and awesome kids.